Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Announcing Parenting Multiples' New Admin: Kerry

The facebook page Parenting Multiples has now reached over 3,300 members. This is super exciting and means that we need an additional admin to the page. We are excited to announce that Kerry O'Hora Bergeman will join Bridget and I in making Parenting Multiples a fantastic community.

Below is a mini interview we did of this mama so that you could get to know her a little better.

Parenting Multiples: 1) Introduce yourself and where are you from?
Kerry: I grew up in Northern VA where most of my family still resides.  In 1992 I moved to Ocean City MD and about ten years later to Salisbury- a town just outside of Ocean City.

2) Tell us about your multiples, how many, what age, etc.? Do you have other children as well?
I currently have fraternal girls born in Dec of 2008 and am pregnant with identical girls due this Dec.  Life will be crazy in December with 4 birthdays and Christmas all very very close together!

3) Whats your favourite part of being a mom to multiples?
Watching their interaction.  Watching them play, discover, explore and become the best of friends.  It is absolutely amazing and a blessing even if hard at times I would never trade it!

4) Whats the most challenging part for you right now?
Right now the girls are at an age where they are challenging us with defiance and independence.  Being pregnant this is so challenging because I don't have the energy or patience I need to guide them through this phase in their childhood.

5) How do you keep sane?
Talk to others.  My girlfriends are so important to my sanity.  Also keeping the girls engaged helps us all.  My husband is a huge support and gives me the reprieves I need when I need them.

6) Who is the biggest support to you as your raise your children?
Aside of my husband?  My mom and sisters.  They are always there for me and support me.

7) What do you enjoy most about being a member of the Parenting Multiple's community?
The interaction with other moms going through what my family is going through.  The good the bad and the ugly.

8) What are you looking forward to as an admin to this page?
Getting to know the women more intimately, definitely.


Kerry, her husband, with their fraternal girls (turning 5yrs old). This family of 4 will soon be a family of 6 with the arrival of her identical girls in Dec. 

Congratulations Kerry and welcome to the PM team. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment